Sunday, December 16, 2007
Just finished watching Star Awards 2007 on Channel 8 and then, Channel U. Why? Because silly Mediacorp has to maintain it's standard of television and thus must going according to the tight schedule of news at 10pm. Hence, the poor hosts, actors and actresses had to rush through everything at the end so as to make it in time for the Channel 8 10pm news. Fortunately, there was the sort of make-up continuation of the Star Awards. Something more informal, like a party show where they start interviewing the actors and actresses. Well, something to take note of would be that Yvonne Lim got the award for best leading actress. Excellent! I loved her role of the psychiatrist. She murdered people using hypnosis, whereby she would convince the person under the influence of hypnosis that death was the only solution, resulting in her victims taking their own lives. Wonderful isn't it? Leaving no trace at all! Except that the victims were her always her patients. Other than that, I loved it! So congratulations to her for getting the award! I didn't really watch the 10pm continuation as I was watching a replay of Chen the Holy Knight. In case you don't know who he is, he's a dota character. And dota would be defense of the ancients, a game I started in term 3 this year whereby one controls little figures to kill and destroy left and right, resulting in my failure of Mathematics. I compared it to my playing and well, I was just downright stubborn and horrid. So I'm trying to practise. Fancy that? But I will get better. I must.
Dark Memories[11:05 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...