Monday, December 03, 2007
I felt like opening this old blog which is still protected my Zhenyang's password haha. However much I like the idea of publicity, security is still imperative. Hey! Look what happened to our darling Jie Xuan from 2G! So even if it will be a tad more inconvenient...The password stays. This blog shall be my daily life kinda blog...Just the yadda yadda from everyday while my other essay blog will still be there for essays. I haven't gone to updating stuff in the blog etc since I don't have as much time as in Secondary One (Yes, dota) so I'll be doing the linking and stuff and new tagboard later. But if you want to be linked just drop a message in the tagboard and I'll link. That's all for now. So long!
Dark Memories[9:51 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...