Friday, December 14, 2007
Fang Hui's been really great...Sharing his...ah, insights with me. And well just a few minutes ago, he shared a blog! No, not his (Although he has one! I'm doing free advertisements!) but Arivan's. Hmm...Yes, Arivan Shamugaratnam from Proed in Hwa Chong...who just happens to be the son of our beloved Minister for Education. First thing Fang says: "now u might not have tot polevault would have literary talent" And I got directed to our darling Arivan's blog. The source of "literary talent"? Apparently our little polevault prodigy has been delving into the realm of poetry. Not that his poems are that flowery (Are they at all?)...But they're like Fang said, quirky. But one was really...Impressive...I guess for his age. Anyway, it's glad to see a tracker (technically fielder) start on poetry. Hey! No surprise! His mother told me that for her boys, their emphasis during the earlier stages of life were music and French, (Who knew? But Mrs Shamugaratnam speaks French! Well!) until Sports came...Who knows...Maybe soon we'll have jumpers reciting shakespere as they focus and visualise to cross the height. Quite impossible I know. I still stand by my stand - We can all live harmoniously and be all happy together. But we just don't mix. Arts and Sports...They just wouldn't, won't and never will be together. But nevertheless, we co-exist. For that is the best arrangement...No? As for those who are stuck in limbo...Neither here nor there...We are the shadowed ones...And that would be me...
Limerence. I remember when I first encountered this word - Courtesy of Jiasheng. And well I have a confession. After you could publicise the "scandalous" stuff haha...I guessed I had to pluck up my own courage. To answer your questions once more. The conversation we had on the 30th April 2007. You're always so seemingly omniscient...You were first to notice how troubled I was and actually asked. I'll answer you with the truth. Yes...My troubles involved emotions, more specifically, of limerence. I'm sorry I lied...Or half-lied. True...The fan-fics had the infatuation effect. But yes...Troubles involved limerence and yes, my social life. Ha! You were sharp and will always be. I thank you for asking on April once more. But I've made up my mind. No more limerence. Just focus on improving myself. If there's one thing I learnt so far in life, it's that life is never fair, you'll have to make it. And I plan on just doing that. This time, there'll be no distractions...
Ivy: Now, now darling...You're Isley...Pamela Isley? Poison Ivy? Lust is power! You cannot be affected yourself! No emotions! Emotions weaken you!
But Ivy...You may be Poison Ivy...But you're still human...And humans have emotions...Whether they like it or not...
Dark Memories[8:35 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...