Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas. Highlights:
1)My mum made spaghetti since she felt like it.
2)My uncle gave us some turkey. Yippee since my mother doesn't know how to make turkey, my aunt makes it and gives us some every year.
3)I went entertaining my cousins from Malaysia at the swimming complex. That would include lazing around the so-called river, singling out some unfortunate individuals and giving them names(That was fun, had a nice laugh with my sister), teaching my cousins how to swim and spotting my Gift of Reading buddy.
4)Went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. Yes, dim sum for Christmas dinner. Oh I discovered Xiang Pian tea tastes so much better than Pu'er.
5)I finished by buffs/debuffs/auras list for my newly-created hero Censere, The Telepath - http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=193639
6)Went looking for songs from Ella Enchanted and fell in love with "It's Not Just Make Believe" instanly.
7)Chatted a little with Guo Xin, exchanged a FEW phrases with Lester.
Fine, so I'm some bitchy slutty whiny little sissy. After yesterday's incident in dota, I guess I'm public dota enemy number two (after kwang ming). Yes, I like leaving games. Especially when my teammates are horrible or when the opposition is too strong. And of course, when my teammates refuse to cooperate (Most of the time I'm just play horridly) and when I sense that there is no point playing on. Let's see...Lester hates me. Si Heng probably does now. Weize...Maybe, I hope not. Jun Bin probably thinks I'm more bitchy, whiny, slutty etc etc. Keng Whye probably thinks I have some problem very like Kwang Ming's. Plus Si Yuan, Si Heng's brother, may start to want Si Heng to withdraw from Hwa Chong as a schoolmate like me may have very dire negative influences on his precious brother. Not that I'm being sarcastic.
Well of course I am! Anyway, I do feel a little bad...That's a little folks! A LITTLE! Jiasheng's right...I'm good at heart...Am I? I won't commit such petty crimes like throwing tantrums with Weize...Nor Jiasheng, Zhenyang or Junjie...Maybe...Lester's not that close a friend? Or he's listed in the stereotypical boys list...I just tend to throw tantrums around such "boys". Well, hello? Refer to my last post! I think my self-defense mentality is starting to become integrated in me...I want to portray myself as somebody not to be trifled with and well...Trying to show that I hold power...I may appear cold and unfeeling in front of those "boys" like Lester...Maybe if we become better friends, warm up more...Will I then be myself. I want to be myself. As much I hate to say this, I'm a hypocrite. I act in front of most people...Acting's just in my nature...I act to achieve my means, for first impressions, even when I'm with friends...It's not very exhausting but I know I must carry this facade of a thousand faces forever, as much as I hope to be myself, entirely.
One last thing to note, Merry Christmas!
Dark Memories[11:23 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...