Saturday, June 16, 2007
So sorry...Haven't posted for about 2 months...Actually, I have been if you check my decoy blog. "Francais-est-magnifque.blogspot.com". I separate the two because...this blog is more of a personal space where I can just speak informally however I want. The decoy blog is just a showcase of essays, medium for revenge, emotional outburst channel, writings archive, whatever. So...More of stories on the other blog while I'll just...vent my frustration...describe my elation...in this one. So this is just a little update...I know...*Sniff*...Jia Sheng's blog is
PS: Toodles is good for my essays. Will use it!
Dark Memories[10:05 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...