Wednesday, January 03, 2007
A whole new year, a whole new place...2 stories higher actually...Ok, I'm actually going to blog about what happened today. Well because...something happened today...I've forgotten if I started the new year on the right foot or left foot (that was Mr. Low's pun. He's the new consortium director). Anyway, classroom's on fourth floor compared to ground level in my school. Wei ze says it's 5 floors since the canteen's 1 more floor lower. Not quite good when my bag was approximately 8.5kg. Went into class, looked around and concluded-the several idiots still existed. Oh well, I'll just have to be patient. I went arguing with Sean on whether Josh was a dark soul. We went on and on and then I said I was going to do something about Josh. Then Sean asked me how and I replied somehow. Next was the super long briefings which lasted in the auditorium for 1hour and 20 minutes approximately. Then there was this tall China nationality which was in 1E last year and was promoted to Secondary 3 this year because of "his outstanding performance in his academics". Whatever. The usual, Guo Xin was talking about how Mr. Low couldn't speak Chinese...I spotted a Secondary 3 dozing off...And a caucasian has joined our consortium...
Finally, it was recess. Where do I go? Classroom of course! It's the best place during recess. Then we had this amazing race thingy for the 1st day of school...Jia Sheng and I were chatting and walking around here and there...Then he suggested poisoning with dumbcane...Which was a brilliant idea! Then he also proposed killing with a knife sculpted out of ice which move leave no trace...Nice! I decided with the dumbcane though. It was much better.
Great! Dumbcane let's go!
Dark Memories[10:41 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...