Monday, December 18, 2006
The Infinite U.S. dollar question...Am I evil?
Ok cut the crap. Enough wrong channel, number whatever. School's reopening...That's bad I suppose. I still can't believe I missed school sometimes during the holidays...M-I-S-S-E-D as in thinking of blah blah etc you know...Not miss because it's the holidays so I'll definitely MISS school as in not going. Don't ask me if I missed the idiots in class because it's a no can do. I still destest the few you-know-whos to the core and they can continue their immature behaviour if they want. The more immature the better because I would really like to blow things up. That way, throw in a vial of Felix Felicis (Liquid Luck) and we may all be watching the idiots having public caning soon. I miss polevault too. Quite impossible...Ambiguous answer then. I miss it sometimes and yet I hate it. Guilt I suppose...I just hit them with the principal and the administrative matters so I guess they just got word I quit without even seeing me. They got hit without knowing what hit them...Haha...No idea about drama. Sherwin's hasn't told me about anything yet and looking at his attitude...I'm counting on myself getting something to threaten him or either inflict brain damage on him to make him more amiable. He is so "duh". Next, Marcus, he's funny but still, I rather not sit next to him next year. He seems to be a kleptomaniac suffering from the Immaturity and Perverse syndrome. Correction, not he SEEMS, he IS. Oh yes, being dubbed evil and anti-social. Although I take the evil part more seriously. The definitions of evil and sadistic are different.
Evil-
morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked
Sadistic-
any enjoyment in being cruel
Hmmm...Am I either? Both? Neither? Both and more? The opposite?
For anti-social, I guess I am. Because, I can talk to myself in my mind from my train ride home from French without boring myself. Actually, I'm talking to myself when I blog. Oh yes, random stuff. I'm loving French more. And I feel compelled to learn more French and be better in it. My clan leader speaks French a lot and keeps on telling me to speak French in French. And sometimes I don't understand her. Plus, the French dictionary is always by my side when I converse with her. And of course there are times we don't understand each other. HELP!
THE END
Quote of the day: "Don't fool around with me foolishly you foolish fool." --Daryl--
P.S. Is "foolishly" a word?
Dark Memories[10:45 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...