Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Ok...Impromptu post...Just feeling guilty after reading so much and knowing fully that I can blog...I think it's just the rush of emotions and the recent spate of events then...To blog again...Feels strange...I know I probably will just stop blogging for a long time after this post or maybe just...I don't know...do it on a daily basis? Ok maybe not that often...Well, this post is regarding why I have missed basketball when Zi Jian invited me there. First thing is because of the last time I went I suppose...It definitely doesn't feel good to be the object of ridicule or to put it simply...the odd one out...Being not sportive...I suppose I'm just lazy though...I mean, is it wrong for me to want to speak English? Or French for that matter...(I don't care if you comprehend or not) And what's wrong if my Chinese is pathetic? I don't care. I'm sick of going there to try and snatch the ball from Wei Ze...To be given handicaps...And try and contain the frustration that has manifested within me. I know I may fail and I'm sorry Ling Feng as the pen was meant for the pencil case not you. But it's just a torture going there to be laughed at. I ignore the silly insults coming from most idiots that revolve around me in my life but not from my friends. It's not that I'm upset because I can't play basketball well or you throw pens at me the last time or even that I can't memorise the pledge in Chinese well. Well...Maybe I could Skill Swap for once...but that wouldn't really be exchanging shoes for a day...It's just that I'm suppose to go there for workout like what my father says and meet up with my friends...But not this way...I rather not go than later returning home hating someone...Ok...I regret typing this post...I must sound like and immature fool...Oh well...
"He were a fool."
Dark Memories[10:31 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...